Postural Assessment, Postural Analysis, Static Postural Assessment, Dynamic Postural Assessment
The Posture of our body is how we maintain our body structure while doing regular activities or just sitting and standing.
It is famously said that your posture reflects your personality and creates an impression on every person you meet. This is true, but posture doesn’t serve this one purpose, it is also essential for your health.
A Good Posture, in turn, improves your health and strengthens your core and muscles. A Bad Posture can lead to permanent repercussions which could be painful lifelong, but a good posture will only make you more healthy and fit.
A Posture can be dynamic which is when your moving or static, which denotes your posture when you’re not moving. No matter if your moving or stationary, Posture plays a vital role and the spine is a major part of your body that is responsible for your posture.
Let us first look into the benefits that good posture brings about;
● Makes your muscles more flexible.
● Helps to prevent muscle ache which could be because of fatigue.
● Distributes the strain evenly, thereby, reducing excess strain on the spine.
● Maintains all your joints and bones in the correct position.
● Increases the strength of your spine and makes it more efficient.
● Helps your muscles move with ease, without discomfort and fatigue.
● Keeps your metabolism and breathing rate healthy.
All of the benefits mentioned above only point out the one fact, which is that ‘ Good posture improves your health and makes you fit ’