Our clinic is one of the most popular Physiotherapies and Occupational Therapy clinics in Colaba. We provide the best services to individuals, groups, and corporate employees with a wide variety of problems. We offer highly advanced treatment of Occupational therapy & Physiotherapy in Colaba and each patient benefits from a detailed evaluation/assessment and individualized treatment plan with the use of the latest types of equipment, technology, and manual therapy.
• Physical therapy, also known as physical therapy or physiotherapy, mainly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders caused by injury or disease.
• Occupational therapists (OTs) work with all age groups of patients from babies (yes, even premature babies!) to the elderly. Occupational therapy assists in the development of required abilities to carry out a person's tasks of daily life and/or in determining strategies to adjust for physical, cognitive, and/or effective limitations to enable optimal involvement in these activities.
The Occupational Therapy Practice Framework which describes ADLs as "activities centered towards
basic caring of your own body," is one approach for describing the domains of Activities of Daily Living.
The activities are divided into nine categories.
• Taking a bath/shower.
• Toileting and sanitation.
• Putting on clothes.
• Feeding (the preparation, arrangement, and delivery of food to the mouth).
• Functional mobility (the capacity to move from one location to another while executing ADLs, either on one's own or even with the use of a wheelchair or other support equipment).
• Personal device upkeep (utilizing essential personal care items such as hearing aids, contact lenses, glasses, orthotics, walker, etc.)
• Grooming and personal hygiene.
• Sexual behavior.
For Further, Please visit our Colaba Branch Clinic, and we promise you that we will help you to find all the solutions to your problems.