We are one of the leading Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy clinics in Dadar. We provide the best services to individuals, groups, and corporate employees with a wide variety of problems. We offer highly advanced treatment of Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy in Dadar.
• Physical therapy (PT), has the aim to improve your movement, mobility, and function. A physical therapist can accomplish this through a variety of exercises, stretching, or other physical activity.
• Occupational therapy (OT) focuses on helping you perform daily tasks more easily. This type of therapy aims to improve your gross and fine motor skills so that you can perform certain daily activities. The occupational therapist mainly focuses on making your home/work/school environment more optimal for your everyday life.
• TRAINING IN PERFORMANCE OF ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING (ADL) IN DADAR.
ADLs are core activities that must be completed regular for a human to survive. It can be classified into the following categories :
• Personal hygiene: It includes bathing, grooming, dental care, nail care, and hair care.
• Continence management: Continence management refers to a person's mental and physical capacity to use the lavatory correctly.
• Dressing: A person's skill to choose and dress in proper clothing for various occasions.
• Feeding: Whether a person can eat itself or needs assistance for eating
• Ambulating: Health issues, the capacity of an individual to move from one position to another and move unassisted.
For more information, visit our Dadar Branch.