We are one of the leading Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy clinics in Cuffe Parade. We provide the best services to individuals, groups, and corporate employees with a wide variety of problems. We offer highly advanced treatment of Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy in Cuffe Parade.
• Occupational therapy is a medical profession that aims to restore the functionality of patients. Using specialized assessment and treatment skills, ergo therapists specializing in manual therapy offer therapeutic approaches to restore function and limit the progression of pathology or prevent upper limb dysfunction to help patients resume their everyday tasks at home and work and their recreational activities. The occupational therapist usually does this with a brace.
• Manual therapy, a specialized area of exercise therapy, often refers to the treatment of severe orthopedic conditions to optimize the functional use of the hand and hand. Conditions that an occupational therapist specializing in this area is investigating include fractures.
Benefit from the use of splints:
• Previous hand or arm surgery.
• Loss of joint motion.
• Birth defects.
• Increased or decreased muscle tone.
• Orthopedic conditions.
• Chronic conditions such as juvenile arthritis or connective tissue disorders.
To know more benefits of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy and To understand it better please visit our Cuffe Parade’s Branch.