There are a large variety of injuries and Physiotherapy plays an integral part in the multi-disciplinary approach to the management of these injuries. The main focus of Physiotherapists is to treat and rehabilitate you after an injury or to return you to your activities in the shortest possible time and to prevent further injury and loss of fitness. TheraCure is one of the best in providing treatment of Physiotherapy Conditions in Mumbai.
❖ Condition that can be treated with Physiotherapy -
• Hand therapy in conditions such as trigger finger and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – CTS.
• Tears in the rotator cuff, lower or upper back pain, and TMJ.
• Injuries to the Spinal Cord, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, trauma to the Brain, and Vestibular Dysfunction.
• Cerebral Palsy and other developmental disorders in children.
• Tennis Elbow and other injuries related to sports.
• Urinary Incontinence.
❖ Physiotherapy side effects:
• Pain: Your pain may increase while you recuperate and recover. To address such pain, oral pain medicines might be administered before a session of physical therapy. Heat/Cold therapy or other topical methods can work as well.
• Swelling: This is very common; it's because the tissues, muscles, and ligaments are stretched to strengthen them. Because of this, it might cause swelling and pain.